This French language and integration program is for immigrant women who have come to settle in Quebec. It is a dynamic and enriching program. Customized French courses allow women who have a beginner or intermediate level in French to improve their knowledge of the language. This service is made possible by the financial contribution of the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration.
Are you interested in this course?
Due to the current situation related to the Covid-19 pandemic, it is currently possible to take remote French classes with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration. In order to take advantage of this program, you must:
• Have access to a computer or tablet with a camera and a microphone that is capable of supporting an videoconferencing and/or coworking application;
• Have access to unlimited, high speed WiFi;
• Have a personal email address used only by yourself;
• Have the technological capabilities mecessary to participate in a remote learning environment, to access technological platforms and to participate in videoconferences;
• Have a French keyboard and headphones;
• Participate in the individual or group pedagogical activities according to the teaching schedule;
• Have access to a calm and isolated workspace that is favorable to learning.